Reviews for "Link v.s DarkLink Trailer"

cool

cant what to see the real thing link vs shadow link

I like the music!

I see that you used the music from the trailer of that new Zelda game coming out in 2005. Am I correct?

GFD-Luc responds:

No you are not correct. Well I don't know which trailer you mean but teh one on the E3 had a total different song. The song I used was the song from the Zelda the wind waker trailer.

Damn

This is looking exactly the way im making my own flash, even the same music.

Ps: Wat je ook doet rag de hele versie nie ff snel af, hij moet wel mooi blijven !! (dutch)

A Excellent Trailer Now Whens the Movie!!! LOL

Excellent Trailer, Can't wait for the movie to come out!!! lol Excellent graphics and style mate!!! I just couldn't stop watchng I had to watch again lol Its my kinda movie and I rated it a 10 coz it looks so great !!! I salute You my new found friend hope to see more like this and can't wait again for the movie to come out!!! lol

That is so great.

that is a great trailer, and i see you haven't released the movie yet but why make a movie as the trailer is so great? i saw it before but i watched it again because the music reminds me of the new Zelda trailer from E3, which has realistc graphics. I wanna know where you got that track from. Other from that great job!