Reviews for "FDA - ASSWARP"

......

scary!

FANTASTIC

This was easily the best flash ive seen in a long time. Iit is nice to blend a lot of pop culture refrences such as rocky horror picture show, thiller, and Nightmare before Christmas. Gosh i don't know what else to say i am just in awe.

lol ha ha fantastic!

wow u guys got everybody for this one, i am so watching this everyday, thats soooo fukin funny!
i liked almost everything some the stuff was just crude but what the hay its all good! i like how u stuffed in michael jackson, that was hilarious, and how u shot the gay sailor that was relieving
i dont care what others say u guys are great and u deserve some praise for this'masterpiece'. u guys are the geniuses of newgrounds and all comedy. nothing can add up to the humor u guys have produced in this piece again HILARIOUS!!!!!

F*uckin' Awesome

Dude, I can see how this took such a long time to prepare. I think it's one of the funniest submissions I have seen in a long time.

Also, for Garth_Brooks, who is below me on the list of reviewers, F*UCK OFF!!!!!!! I went through your reviews, and you knocked about 90% of them. You have no favorite authors, and no favorite submissions. If you think YOU, can do a better job, than be my guest, but keep your convservative religious BS to yourself instead of dissing someone else's work when you have nothing.

Words can not describe the sick yet amused look on

My face. It obviously took a very long time to make, (not a long time to load) but was absolutely incredible. This has got to be the best flash I have seen on Ng in a LONG time.