For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "FDA - ASSWARP"

..................................................

.............................. .............................. .............................. ......................Well i think that about covers anything that someone didnt already say about this movie. Now it's time to get high and watch it again in a different prespective...

(Blank Expersion)

There was abosutley nothing that that Flash Film lacked.
It was perfect in its own unique and very original way.
Amazing Piece of art.

HAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE MICHAEL MYERS-FREDDY- Buttfuck gang was hiLARIOUS... was the the michael jackson video too???... FUNNY ASS SHIT HAHAHAHAHAH ITS SO FUNNY

shemales,Michael Jackson, pres bush.....scary

I liked it in a music video sorta way, i had the song stuck in my head but got rid of it with my sleepyness. VERY NICE MOVIE. I WANT ALL YA ALL PEOPLE TO VOTE 5 ON THIS AND RATE IT WITH A 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what it's about.

Animations like this is what made me try flash for myself in the first place. It's not just the art. It's the action script, the animation, the...I don't think I have to explain it all.

It was fantastic. :) I applaud the work you all must have put into it.