Reviews for "FDA - ASSWARP"

heh

kinda like teh rocky horror picture show though

FDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iam a long time FDA fan and a short time registered NG member. But Iam telling u that all of the FDA flashes are funny as hell espically the megamix go to to thier web site for all their toons.

Nicety Nice Nice

Great stuff. Probably some of the best head turns I've seen on here! My only real crit is I think you should move the bodies a bit more, every kinda just sits there while they talk with only a few arm movements here and there. From the intro you can see you have plenty of symbols to move, use em!... also, some more varied facial expressions wouldn't hurt.

All around damn fine work!

man.........thats the stuff

I've seen this like 8 times and its still awesome, did you guys add that last part with santa? Dont remember that.....any way its good....soooo....."LETS FUCK DAT ASSHOLE AGAIN!" haha

mmhh...

no no no .... the graphics were like stickers. i dont know if they were made by any flash creator. the style... its a bit strange... every character you create is equal to other. the soound. it sounds like the boring voice of the taint of love video, violence. i didnt expect any violence in this kind of stuff. interactivity. no thank you the content is very warped. humor.. jello? j-lo? chello? there are plenty of word games.