For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "FDA - ASSWARP"

.....one of the best.....

Dude this is one of the best movies i've seen. This is kick ass dude! Oh i gots to say sommin, I got an e-mail by this dude (I aint gonna say a name) and he thinks i say "Dude" too much. I prolly do but it aint good enough reason to e-mail a person and bitch em' out dude. So i got one thing to say to u if ur readin this dude, "Dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude dude!" If u really got a problem with this dude, e-mail me again and ill give u my address so u can come ova here and ill kick ur ass! Sry i got side-tracked dude, Fuckin Awesome movie!!

10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10

why isnt this video a 5??????? This is clearly the best movie on newgrounds and it should have a score of a perfect 5 or at leat a 4.99! What is wrong with these kids? Oh well If there was a hidden "6" i would vote 6. KICK ASS

wow

A review cannot suffice. It must bee seen only, then will you understand.

THE GREATEST FLASH EVER

Thats all i have to say: THE BEST FLASH EVER!!

OMG!! ONE OF THE GREATEST FLASHES!!!!!!!

You guys are so frikkin awesome, you are my gods, this had so much talent and shit it in it, the Michael Jackson thriller scene was hilarious,all of my 10 belong to this!!! WAY TO GO!! :-)