For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "FDA - ASSWARP"

lol ha ha fantastic!

wow u guys got everybody for this one, i am so watching this everyday, thats soooo fukin funny!
i liked almost everything some the stuff was just crude but what the hay its all good! i like how u stuffed in michael jackson, that was hilarious, and how u shot the gay sailor that was relieving
i dont care what others say u guys are great and u deserve some praise for this'masterpiece'. u guys are the geniuses of newgrounds and all comedy. nothing can add up to the humor u guys have produced in this piece again HILARIOUS!!!!!

Show Some Damn Respect

Show some fuckin respect for FDA. This Video wasnt bad. Maybe i you had some appreciation 4 FDA, Rocky Horror, and Thriller...I personally liked it..

Right

For Such a big movie made by such great artists it sure is Shite make something good it is quality not quantity that counts

Finally!!

Finally, a new FDA! I have been waiting for a new one for a long time now. This movie was awesome!

.....