Reviews for "FDA - ASSWARP"

Wonderfully Warped...

For anyone reading this, FDA - ASSWARP was hilarious. Chock full of superb graphics, humorous music, and anal sex - what more could you ask for!

One bit of constructive criticism for the creators of this movie, it might have helped to tone it down on the action a little. There are times during the animation where it gets a little cluster fucked, feels like there is too much going on at once. Other than that though, this thing was damn near perfect in my eyes.

hmmmm

that was sorta twisted , no i meen really twisted ! and how dare you make a mockery of jason voorhees like that you basterd !!! jason aint no fuckin queen !! whadya think he did to that chris chick in f13 part 3 when he first found her sleepin in the woods under the oak tree ? HE RAPED HER !! jason has a taste for killing and pussy , he aint no queen , get your ass fuckin facts straight fucker .

Wasn't Too Great

Sure, It Was Long And All.. But It Really Wasn't All That Great. And I Dunno If It Had To Be That Big. It Had Its Funny Parts, But Wasn't Worth Waiting For The Time It Took To Load.

Hi-larious

That was friggin' awesome. I loved Riff Raff's lines at the beggining, and the whole movie was a riot. All the info at the start was cool to read as well. Good job to everyone who worked on this.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.....HAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
.....H AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHHAAHAHAH......
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH..... THAT WAS FUCKING GREAT
MAKE MORE FDA
LETS FUCK DAT ASSHOLE AGAIN!!!
LETS DO THE ASSWARPD AGAIN!!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA