Reviews for "FDA - ASSWARP"

i give it a A+

hahahahahahahahahahahahaaahaha ha hahaha FDA hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
plus the guitar solo at the end rocked keep it up FDA

Gay

Just a bunch of queers singing about dicks and anal sex, then later covered up by an edited version of Thriller by Michael Jackson. Just random animation about Butt-sex, both male and female.

Riff-Raff and Magenta.

Theywere great. They kind of sounded like their movie counterparts. But Columbia, I didn't like her. Sorry. Beyond that, funny, AND it had two great songs in there, Thriller and Timewarp. YEAH!

No words...

Just 3 letters to say buttsecks....

F
D
A

Kicks major ass. seriously.

Perfect.

I just dug this baby up, I haven't watched it since it came out 5 years ago.

One of the most hillarious flash cartoons ever. I love the Rocky Horror Picture Show, and this spoof is just too hillarious to pass up! The Thriller part rocked!

Also one of the longest I've ever watched, and it stayed funny until the end!

Kudos, everybody, kudos.