Reviews for "Spline & Sylux - Mellifluous"

UwU

I don't have annything to say, just <3

Very nice, at one point I was supposed to collaborate with him but I had no ideas what to do ahah
Also, don't forget to invite him to the project, like I did with Aerin on "Hikaru"

This is really nice. I love the portamento and sidechain, However i think the snare and kicks's third rhythms should be changed to triplets, doubled in length or taken out, as they kinda don't fit and feel uneven. example: 00:25. instead of having a 3+3+2, which doesn't fit that speed, you should use triplets, so 3 8/3s. the 3+3+2 thing works, nine circles being a great example, but as shown in nine circles, the speed should be slower to use them.
Other than that, this song is great. sorry for going into detail about that by the way.

that's fuckin solid brother