Reviews for "Softly I Sing"

I LOVE IT!!!!!

It works wonders on my niece! Keep up the good work! Thanks a bunch!

5/5 10/10

Very nice love song Is this in the "Dorian Mode" ex. "Greensleeves"?
I believe it is and I love this 13th through 15th century sound.
Great imaginative work! I'm going to start calling you "MGH" for "Mega Genre Hania"
Ciao MGH
Chris

hania responds:

So THAT'S where MGH came from... I was wondering about that... :)
Thanks for the review Chris!!
-hania
xox

Wow

This reminded me of one of those really cool songs from a disney movie. Like, when the main actor takes a couple minutes to just reflect on everything. Except, better. This song is of good enough quality to be used in a production like that.

You voice is beautiful. don't let anyone ever tell you that it isn't. You could sing me a lullaby anytime =) Screw manliness, you sound so pretty <3

...

The sheer beauty...it makes even Satan himself weep tears of blood. The voice you have must be that of an angel. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful thing with those not worthy to hear it, like myself.

Nice, excelent, beautiful

Even though short, it was still epically awesome. Nice lyrics and quite soothing.
Here are the lyrics if you guys need them: =)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Softly I sing, to you my king; I hope that you sleep so soundly; I am right here; don't wake my dear; sleep well and I'll comfort you quietly.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dream of your land, the waves on the sand, your throne overgrown with wild flowers, dream of the light, casting shadows at night, gentle raindrops and silver showers,

More AHHHHHHHHHHH, and then the song ends

Continue your good work!