Reviews for "Softly I Sing"

Softly you sing, softly i sleep

This song calms me like nothing else... I fall asleep to this song and i'm taken far away into dreaming even before I fall asleep... Thank you Hania... Thank you so much <3

hania responds:

You're very welcome :)

enchanting

are you an angel? ;)

Very Reminiscent

This reminds me a lot of the Prince of Egypt song "Deliver Us" (the lullaby part, of course. The rest of it is really intense). A LOT. But that's a good thing, it's a very beautiful song, as is this. I love revisiting your music after so long, it's so beautiful.

soothing

a very soothing piece of music youve created here :D

DO AN ALBUM! PLEASE!!

Seriously! There are too many no-talent-wannabes in the industry today...we NEED people like you to uphold the true beauty that is music!!

hania responds:

Hey you posted on my birthday :D

And yes. Album. Totally going to release one. I've been promising that to myself for years now, should probably just do it huh. :p