Reviews for "Softly I Sing"

It reminds me strongly, tune and all, of 'Come Little Children' from that movie Hocus Pocus.

makes me think of Danny phantom opening

This piece of music wakes me up every morning. I seriously don't know what I'd do without it. You, my lady, are a genius. 10/10

The imagery in this song is amazing. Reminds me of something that you would see in a movie like Prince of Egypt.
A beautifully put together piece of music, with everything fitting perfectly.

It is needless to say that you truely have one of the most beautiful voices ever. Few could compare and those that do, I don't even know to make an example. Amazing amazing work. Glad to hear these. And considering this has been in my fav's forever, I'm shocked I haven't complimented you yet. Keep it up!!! :)