Reviews for "Existence"

Wow ! Amaising audio !
So powerful beats and nice piano .
But i think caption of this song " Wormhole "

FateModified responds:

Thank you! I'm not sure what you mean by Wormhole caption though, but thanks! :)

i like this
sounds like mario or something idk

FateModified responds:

Thanks! I love Mario games. :)

Really good, I think most people would imagine this on the intro screen of a game, and while I think that would work well. I also think this track could be used for when a character has a turning point that changes who they are inside.

P.S. What software did you use to make this? I want to try my hand at making digital music, but I don't know how to find the software to make it.

Thanks, I appreciate that! :D

As far as what software I used, that's actually a loaded question lol. I've bought a lot of music software over the last several years. For this song I used Cubase 10 Pro, which is my digital audio workstation (DAW). I also used several VST's (stands for Virtual Studio Technology), which are apps that work inside of Cubase:

- Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 (an awesome VST for all kinds of music, but is particularly good for film and game scoring)
- Auddict PercX Pro and NI Studio Drummer for the percussion
- Synthogy Ivory 2 for piano
- NI Symphony Essentials Solo Woodwinds
- Una Corda (another piano VST)
- Impact Soundworks Super Audio Cart (awesome for retro video game style)
- 8dio Hybrid Drums (for the heartbeat sound and whoosh effects)
- NI Massive 9 (for the wailing lead sound)

I have Komplete 11 Ultimate, which has tons and tons of VST's and plugins. It comes with Massive, Una Corda, and Symphony Essentials, plus ALL KINDS of other synths and plugins.

Now, this all costs A LOT of money, and I've bought my collection over the past 7 years or so. But I originally started with the DAW GarageBand on my old Mac. From there I moved up to Logic Pro X and then today I use Cubase. I haven't used it myself, but I know a lot of people use FL Studio and love it. I'd recommend you check out FL Studio if you don't have a Mac. If you do have a Mac, then just use GarageBand to get your start like I did. Hope that helps. :)

Fantastic song! Hats are a little loud in my opinion but I love the atmosphere in general!

FateModified responds:

Thanks! Now that you mention it, they do seem a bit loud. I should probably fix that lol. :)

Love the intro and the build up - Just awesome!
Well done!!!