Reviews for "Episode 42 - Papa COPPA & etc."

another great episode! I don't even care about whatever was the youtube thing was you talked about but littlbox's and goodl's beautiful vocals made it worth listening to every bit. definitely agree the vocals on that growing song were it's biggest downfall as well, Cym's ghost writing abilities would have helped. speaking of songs here's a good ass absolute BOP that I didn't suggest because it was kinda short
I feel like one day GoodL's gonna break and choke littlbox like bart Simpson. also every time I think about that new littlbox album I get instant precum.

GET craZy GUY AS A GUEST

Well I know that this was a long time coming, but I am a supporter now..

thank you for that criticism, I will take that into account. and thank you for the support, i mostly make my animations for fun and this is probably the most support i've gotten.
also that youtube thing is weird, I post my animations on youtube and I think they're fine for kids, but I don't want to mark my channel as a kids channel. You guys aren't kids (well i don't think you are) and you like my stuff, so its not JUST for kids. Also, great podcast.

GoodL responds:

Keep doing what you're doing! I really do enjoy your cartoons and look forward to seeing what you do next.

Wait, is DAMN SPONGE-BOB 2 actually going to exist. If not, i'll make it myself. Thanks for the incredible news, I have to tell my Ma and Pa about this.Also I will definitely
tell @Snackers .

Once I have a new job, I'm definitely becoming a supporter. I ended up taking all my YouTube content thanks to the uncertainty of COPPA, and I'm now trying to improve my meager abilities to create the kind of content that Newgrounds welcomes.