Reviews for "AA Battery"

Loved

Simply put i loved it. 10/10 5/5

So cool...

I used to have this playing on my MySpace page. Loved it. Finally found it again!! - Can't believe it took me so long to find you here!

gary

your songs are cool how can i buy your albnums? and what is an emu keyboard?

Gman250 responds:

The album itself isn't done yet, but I'm trying to release it sometime early 2008. The EMU's just a USB MIDI keyboard, made by Creative Labs.

Superb

everytime i listen to this song it makes me happy

Thanks :D

I Agree with ltblackshadow

I agree with Ltblackshadow, this was done well. By the way, did you just drag riffs onto a playlist and arrange them for the background? Or do you have a MIDI keyboard of FL controller? Anyway, syncopation could make this song even better.

Gman250 responds:

I have an EMU keyboard that I use with FL Studio, then I just arrange some patterns and work off the playlist to make my songs.