Reviews for "What a crazy bitch! 1/2"

jesus, why is this so popular?

What's wrong with people? This is by far one of the worst things I have ever seen. The graphics are nice, but the plot is sooooo boring and I fucking hate the characters. Why is the sound so bad? Anyone who thinks this is cool must be 14.

What in the hell?...

Okay... it was alright in the beginning of the story because it had stylish characters and a "propably" interesting plot... then it got STUPID... what the fuck is this shitpile going to? And what the hell is wrong with that guys hands? did he dip them in some kind of bleach? Come on... Come up with something that doesn't have the average newgrounds stereotypical flash crap!!

nothing

...to write about.

This was sooooo boring it suked

This was so boring i couldnt watch it all wow talk about crapy well dont watch it ok bye......... Shadow diapears into the dark.

Yawn

Works better than Nyquil..