Reviews for "What a crazy bitch! 1/2"

What A Crazy Movie (in a great way)

This movie was the best thing I watched all day and after im done this review im going to watch the next part (what a crazy bitch! 2/2) and I think its going to get the same thing I rated this a big -5-...........

nicely done...

thats was fukin wicked and some fuckface before me says learn how to use flash when he hasn't even submitted a single movie! what a fuking loser! he should go suck some balls.

Amazing

Very Funny, good idea the background voice, wonderfull graphic

Fucken-Awesome Shit!

shit this is awesome! 2 be continued? what the hell?!! i cant wait for pt. 2!

Great Ani

Loved the animation, it was top quality. I didn't have to turn the volume up to understand the characters and everything went smooth! It had my attention the entire movie, looking forward to the sequel. Great work.