Reviews for "We Are All Doomed"

5* for u buddy :)

larrynachos responds:

Amazing work! The second drop is awesome. Can't stop listening to it!

I will see your hard work and dedication to this song, and grant you 5 stars for your efforts! Really enjoyed the hell out of this song. Now it's not the style of dubstep I can listen to while I weld, but its definitely worth the download to listen to while I'm gaming! Freaking awesome work. Keep it up!!!

5/5
DL

FRS

larrynachos responds:

Thanks for the review FRS! Now I'm curious as to what kind of dubstep you weld to 😂

This gives me anxiety (in a good way)

Good anxiety is just excitement, no? Glad you liked it Jordi :D

EDIT: In response to your comments, ALWAYS SIDECHAIN. I'm not sure if your DAW lets you modulate the size of it but even a tiny bit of drum to bass sidechain will help keep things level. You don't need to use 100%. Tweak some knobs, even if your ears don't notice a difference. Be neurotic about it. I side chain the bass AND my pads with the drum kit. Sometimes just the bass drum signal and sometimes I include the snare. I'm surprised you didn't sidechain at all here, good kit samples, though it would seriously help. Crisp drums :3

Fug dude, you have come far. This kicks ass. Sounds like the bass over worked my low end monitors but I had to give this a listen with my Sennheiser 650's when I realized this was next level... I splurged on next level headphones for stuff like this :3

There are minor tweaks and nitpicks to make about the mix down but you know what your doing at this point. Nitpicking the mix from where I'm sitting seems unnecessary. Holy shit this track made me sex groan. Literal g-spot noises.

This track is too good for newgrounds.

larrynachos responds:

The only thing I know I didn't do was side chain, because I couldn't make it not sound like garbo. If you have nitpicks, I'd like to hear them. All in the spirit of improving.

Thanks for stopping by Quarl! Good to hear from you :D