Reviews for "TANKMAN X"

lol so great! The Newgrounds helmet on the side MAKES it!

overrated ..but cool, but coulda been better. just an honest non-ass-kissing opinion. :D

This is great!

Well, I'm not the one who's trying to break the score and give you something less than a perfect score! It looks like this would in fact have made the perfect game! I just love how colorful everything is in this color. There's splashes of green, orange, and purple everywhere. It's in no way disorganized, just wonderfully laid out. It's been so long since I've played the original game I don't even remember how it was played.
Any game that gives you a score of over 100 million has to be good. Even the way the title is shown with the logo is really cool. I appreciate all the hard work that went into this, even if it's just a single picture. I like how abstract the trees are made. I probably would have liked this even more than the original Peacetank game if it was made. You must have set some record for most art submissions in a single day (seventeen!).

Stuff like this makes me love newgrounds.