Reviews for "Resident Koopa"

Sweet

Nice job, didnt think it would be that funny when you talked about it on the Razoric and Vgreality boards but that was pretty damn good!!!

Can you say ... MASTERPIECE?!?

This by far, has been my favorite movie to watch as of late! The whole movie was funny to begin with, but the scene where Mario trips on shrooms was just priceless lol! Great job!

AWESOME!!!!! So Frickin' Funny!!!!

This Movie is so FUNNY!!!!

Wow, this is good.

Great Flash movie! One of the best Mario parodies I've seen so far (and I've seen a lot).
Never played any of the Resident Evil games, but some of them look kinda cool.
I really love the scream sound-effect you have when the announcer is saying the victims were eaten. I've heard that sound in a few games/cartoons. Where is it from?

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!! WOOHOO!

LOL

o god that was hella funny

mario: where did you get a voice i want one too

wescoop: errrrrr

well at that moment i cracked up like hell