Reviews for "Resident Koopa"

I used to make things like this. Props to you for actually posting it. Sixteen years ago, lol. I'm sure you've improved a lot since.

This aged horribly.

Always Loved this as a kid. Great to be back on newgrounds. The spritework and text are amazing

Nearly Excellent but Great none the less.

Okay, the idea has potential, but there are a few things that could be improved. First off, either all characters talk (audiable voice) or none do. Choose one. Only certain characters getting a voice makes a piece sound less professional, not to mention the fact that multiple characters using the same voice makes it even worse. Second, randomness CAN be funny, but there is a limit. After a while, even the funniest material loses it's touch, especially random comedy. Third, limit any number of hand-drawn or higher res.