Reviews for "Discovery {Dj-Abbic}"

And, Another masterpiece is appeared!

Thanks for checking in, looking forward to your next piece too <3

I like the cute plucking riffs at the beginning. It has a cartoonish charm to it, and the bass-y elements at :28 facilitate the build-up into the drop really well. The section at 1:04 feels really cathartic, and I like how you contrasted the energy there with the mellow breakdown at 1:37. The orchestration there is nice, but I might've liked to hear you get a little more creative with some of the rhythmic and compositional details through the middle section of the piece. The arrangement of the piece is pretty generic, yet effective. The detuned synths at 3:10-ish and the more organic-sounding drums during the outro helped keep things engaging until the end. Solid work overall, DjAbbic! ^^

DjAbbic responds:

Thanks for dropping by, I actually agree with you about that middle section, it feels rather neglected in comparison with the rest. I didn't really pay a huge amount of attention to it and it really shows, so you're spot on there.

Pretty good! Fits the discovery theme well, as well as the adventure theme. I can just imagine somebody climbing Mt Everest
It also sounds like a part in a tv show when the sound starts to rise and you KNOW something goods gonna happen.

DjAbbic responds:

I was actually leaning more towards the adventure theme at first, but decided to change at the end, so I'm glad to hear that I wasn't the only one with such imagery. Thanks for listening!

I love your pluck strings! Your production is wonderful! I do think the dubstep synths are a little harsh to the ears but other than that, this is a bop! I love your melodic structure and how nicely you transition from the "drops." Very nice stuff!

DjAbbic responds:

The synth harshness seems to be a reoccuring thing in my music, I'll have to pay more attention to that in the future. Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it.