Reviews for "MADNESS COMBAT - SANFORD"

An actual man

Wicked. nice to see you've learned from last time too

THAT IS !!!!!!, YOU GOT OUT OF PERFECT GEM !!!

Sweet mother of shit, this is godlike.

Haha, I love him! He looks like a classic action hero. Face is perfect. Incorporates his usual facial exoression and... makes him look like Sylvester Stallone? He just really reminds me of Sylvester Stallone.
I've got a couple problems with proportions though. First off, the face looks weird when combined with his body. A bit too big I guess. Maybe it's that the torso is too short, people usually accentuate it more than the legs I think, considering the madness figure. His arms also seem to be different sizes. That might be an illusion, but I'm not so sure. One definitely appears shorter and bulkier. The hook is also pretty big, though I can take that as a stylistic choice.
On the other hand I love the detail. The texture of the pants, the shading on them, wow. I just live these pants. I also love how the blood stands out, just like in madness toons. The detail of where it's located is cool too.
Overall a cool Sanford image, though there are a couple issues that might be subjective. I really can't give this any less than four stars, it's too fucking good. Keep it up!

DeimosArt responds:

thanks alot, i really appreciate it!