Reviews for "Lit Fuse (Remastered Album Mix)"

Amazing!

It only took me like one or two years of listening to this song, and I just realized it's in 5/4.

lol

Aight it’s official, humanity has created the perfect song.

I didn't think the original Lit Fuse could get any better, until I heard this. A true masterpiece, to inspire countless works of art in the future. This is one of the few songs that, after reading the title and setting my own high expectations for the song, met those standards at eye level and then rose beyond into the boundless reaches of infinity.

My only criticism: the melodies in the second drop collide with one another and make a kind of messy-ish sound. Other than that, great.

Btw the piano music in the end is both really cool sounding and at a really high and satisfying quality.

*User:cacola has recieved item:internetHugs x9001 from user:theSentiment*

Cacola responds:

sfurei ahh thank you so much!! ;w;

I mean it sounds almost exactly as the OG version, but a lot more crystal clear imo, and it's just good to hear another song of yours Cacola. Keep up the good job!

Cacola responds:

tthank u ~ <3 yea I just added a few parts to the ending (new synth solo and outro) but i was annoyed that the original sounded so, bad. so, uhh, fixed it lol