Reviews for "Collapse"

Wow! This song is absolutely flawless and incredibly terrifying! The ambience at the beginning initiates the petrifying atmosphere of the song, and the way you introduce the distorted guitar sounds and the pounding drums is incredibly beautiful. The soundscapes presented by this song are very dystopian, and your intended theme of collapse fits your music's timbre very well. You must have taken an abnormal amount of effort to produce this, and that effort has heavily brought benefit to the final result!

Bonnot responds:

Thank you, Axeph for your thoughtful review. :)

I also made this track in Ubuntu, though with FL Studio under Wine. The drums were programmed under Renoise and then exported to FL for final production. While I prefer FL with piano roll over tracker, I think tracking is much faster method to work with beats and stuff.

My works are often aimed for high quality production. While I'm an opposite of a perfectionist, if not downright reckless IRL, however I'd spent more time perfecting my musical works more than anything I've done. Getting things sound good has been priority in all my production, regardless of what sound it given.

Thank you again for your thoughts and kind words. Have a great weekend, and happy Halloween :)

Amazing song !

Thanks

Mind blowing sound design and great atmossphere. I truely stumbled upon a gem. Great work, keep it up!

Bonnot responds:

Thank you for your kind words. :) Have a great week! Happy Halloween!

That song is really high quality!

Thanks :)

In response to the review below, songs are added to Geometry Dash through the Newgrounds ID, which is in the URL. (887861) RopTop doesn't decide anything. :D It's on the creator.

Cool track. Really intense and vibrant atmosphere. :D

Bonnot responds:

Robtop have list of artist to be added to GD. It used to be like you said, but changed after NGAF users complained about spam submissions on the portal. So RobTop changed that. Theoretically any one who signed up before 2016 is already on that list. I think RobTop added me to the list, it explains the sudden burst of listeners.

Thank you for your review. Have a great week.