Reviews for "Collapse"

Wow! This song is absolutely flawless and incredibly terrifying! The ambience at the beginning initiates the petrifying atmosphere of the song, and the way you introduce the distorted guitar sounds and the pounding drums is incredibly beautiful. The soundscapes presented by this song are very dystopian, and your intended theme of collapse fits your music's timbre very well. You must have taken an abnormal amount of effort to produce this, and that effort has heavily brought benefit to the final result!

Bonnot responds:

Thank you, Axeph for your thoughtful review. :)

I also made this track in Ubuntu, though with FL Studio under Wine. The drums were programmed under Renoise and then exported to FL for final production. While I prefer FL with piano roll over tracker, I think tracking is much faster method to work with beats and stuff.

My works are often aimed for high quality production. While I'm an opposite of a perfectionist, if not downright reckless IRL, however I'd spent more time perfecting my musical works more than anything I've done. Getting things sound good has been priority in all my production, regardless of what sound it given.

Thank you again for your thoughts and kind words. Have a great weekend, and happy Halloween :)

ho-ly-shit. That, my friend, gave me the shivers. Absolutely brilliant. and the quiet bit around 5:30? That definitely added some oomph to this. love it.

Bonnot responds:

Thank you for your review, friend! :) Happy Halloween and have a great week!

Buena música solo lo digo por que tengo un nivel en GD que la música es sincronizada con mi nivel

Bonnot responds:

Glad this track work out with your GD level. :) Happy Halloween. Cheers!