Reviews for "Sfesenyye"

i like kicking arseh....

i like the beat of this tune man! especially the off-beats!

this tune makes me want to kick some arses today!

-PBCNX-MAN

CUNT cunt Cunt! :D

Ahh, good old GoreBasturd! What a nice little tune you got there man! Offbeat drums at the start? How dare you! :D

The riff afterwards is fucking driving! Like a steamroller! Good neckmassage stuff there buddy! Too bad NG still only allows 4 mb max! :(

I would like to hear the full fucker. Ah well. Anyways, good old cunt music as beerways! <3

Too bad

Too bad you had to cut the end off...would you do the same to your penOr? hahaha. Way to mutilate a badass piece of metal. hahaha.
All and all fuckin wicked shit, G-man! You need to scream some shit on this, send it to me and let me scream some shit too.
Anyways, ending sounds fine. Good tune to clean up the bodies to. haha.

Rock on and I'd copy and paste what I voted here...but they took that away...so:

Thanks for your sacrifice of the virgin, Bad-Man-Incorporated! You just made this song audible to Satan himself! He likes the shit out of it too..Raising the horns to the beat!

COOL