Reviews for "Sfesenyye"

wtf in a good way

wow i can imagine listening to this while playing "resistance:fall of man" online. Good job yo!

SWEET!

Reminds me of Slayer + Not slayer = damn good job!

YEAH!!!!

MAGNIFICO!!! this shit's awsome dude!!! nice, very nice...can you tell me how you did this?

Amazing!

yes this is totally deadly, i like it.

Sweet

I really like that eighth note riff you get into after a little bit man. Some really badass riff in here, though that's pretty usual for you, haha.

Kind of curious to hear the full thing, even though you say it was just a shitty clean riff. Glad to see your still alive though man. I just woke up a bit ago so I can't really think well enough at the moment to give a great in-depth review. Anyway fucker, glad to see you submit a couple of tunes.