Reviews for "-Greeksta's2ndTrance-"

well im not really into trance

but the piano is nice, and overall for your 2nd trance, it is good,
i cant give good advice or anything, but i can tell you doin good on trance

keep it up

Greeksta-69 responds:

Hey thanks man i appreciate that you enjoyed some part of it lol oh yeah and and thanks for the 10/10 XD

nicely done.

This was nicely put together. Your choice of instruments was great and it sounded pretty well mastered. That little synth that you had with the piano at 2:17 could have had a little more bass to it but overall a good trance song. keep them coming.

Greeksta-69 responds:

HEY! Thanks alot man i appreciate the review seriously! Thanks alot man yeah i was going to add bass but do you believe i forgot to !?!? anyways i think i dod good for ym 2nd try i took what people told me from my first trance piece and made a 2nd one even better! Thanks once again dude.

Can't say...

Can't say enuff but um... it is hard great job. I like hard so anything hard goes my way is going to get marked well. LoL

Greeksta-69 responds:

ahhaha yeah same i love when it hits hard man, thanks for the review much appreciation from me!

nice

I really like that fuckin intro, thats my style, piano mixed in with trance.. nice job on the 2nd trance song, repetitive but really good... 5. 10/10

my new songs up check it

Greeksta-69 responds:

Hey man, thanks alot yeah i loved the intro when i tried it so i had to keep it !
Ill come check your work in a bit.

"respect"