Reviews for "-Greeksta's2ndTrance-"

......

sorry to be mr.down here but its not my style trance at all, good for second attempt though :)

Catchy melody.

quite good fir a trance song, but I do have some thaughts.
- The kick is too hard, it bangs thru my head a bit @o@
- The piano bangs also a bit, although it plays a really catchy melody.
- Maybe small things i'll leave behind

overall. this is a really catchy song. And that's all I have to say for now.

9/10
5/5
+download

>Distortzion<

check my stuff too :)

Greeksta-69 responds:

Thanks for this well thought review i will take what you said into consideration, i appreciate it man.

This is Farkin awesome

total eargasm... 10/10 5/5 LOVE it!!!

Greeksta-69 responds:

Thanks man , im glad you liked it and i appreciate the review!

Cool

I gotta admit, it sounds like trance. One thing I noticed about the genre is that unfortuantely, it all sounds so similar, but that's why this song is so awesome. It sounds kind of different, like it's inching its way out of that circle of popular kids at lunch or what not. I love individualism, which is why I think you can push this a little further. Get it away from those damn kids; they talk on the phone way too much, and abuse social networking sites. I want to see a kid out of this song that really has a future. Someone who is paving the way for the future rather than dusting the past. Let's keep pushing things forward. That bass in the beginning sounds like a good start. Peace.
- Ph. P (Check out my songs)

Greeksta-69 responds:

Whats funny is you just stated my life situation's lol
Anyways im glad you reviewed it, thanks alot man i really appreciate it!

sweet.

wow, kept my foot tapping all the way through, wow, you were kinda right i can get some inspiration from you..i started a new project...but...cant go on with it lol, anyway freakin awesome song, 5 out of 5 from me!

Greeksta-69 responds:

lol well you will think of something man , THANKS FOR THE REVIEW! I appreciate it man and if you need some reviews just hit me up :)