Reviews for "Sunshine"

is this a real picture?

Very nice

Wow im pretty impressed with this "PIECE" the work is so "REALISTIC" you have some really nice design and the backround is decent I like the blur effects too, as for changes on this I would only suggest more sunlight or a sun beam a ray of lighting beating down on her, anyways nice job here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

Vibrant texture and tone!

whoa this is beautiful! it looks like a photo! i especially love the girl's facial expression.

Really nice job, at first kinda shocked me that it wasn't a photo.

I'm not sure what it is though, I just can't do that last half star... But it is an amazing piece.