Reviews for "Megaman!"

fantastic work!

That is a great work of art of megaman, a really nice pose, as if he just finished killing some mega boss. The background also has a good look to it as well. kinda a twilight look to it. The sketchy outlining looks ulta unique too!! I also like how you put a red looking charger on the side of his arm. everything about this is just fantastic! Your work is truly amazing here.

WOOSH!

I really enjoy how this piece is stylized with a nice calm color choice and good crosshatching! Very nice job here!

Very nice

This is how most of my stuff ends up when I get my hands on a tablet. Your style is very defined, as is his pose. The confidence in the piece is the greatest strength it has. Lighting, background, the sketchy look of it...they all come together and make this one kickass. One of the best pics of X I've seen on here too.

This is the only favorite on the numa numa guys

favorite artwork and i can see why.

in the mind of megaman

am attentive to everything, nothing is going to distract me, i,m prepared for all