Reviews for "[ d i s t i l l ] (demo)"

Fascinating

After hearing the intro to this song in Jazza's "The Composer" I knew this song would be worth checking out. Glad I wasn't disappointed. The melody of the guitar is beautiful, to me it invokes a moment of reflection and nostalgia. Very good.

holy shit.....

to cover this even just by myself would be my greatest honor. simply amazing

Quite the song

A guitar and a mic...those were the good old days when people played with their soul and not a computer. This is great all-around: good playing, strong tone, and nice lyrics. This is a great example of what music should be like. It's from the heart and soul, as it should be. Thank you for making this song.

Amazing.

It's great to hear great acoustic musc like this. The kind that isn't just a calamity of techno. Love the simplicity, tone is great, the song is beautiful. Flawless. Keep it up!

Powerful...

Even if you only used only your voice and a guitar. Aside from the complex and emotional melody, this song has powerful lyrics. These days it's all those Pop, Rap, Hip-Hop, and other mainstream things that doesn't make any sense; it's good to hear something different every once in a while.

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks very much, appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment:)