Reviews for "[ d i s t i l l ] (demo)"

Beautiful

I've been looping it for hours now

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it:)

My god.

This is an unbelievable piece. I'd love to learn how to play it, but I can't learn by ear.

Do you have this tabbed out or anything?

If so, message me.

Kingbastard responds:

sorry, but I don't read or write tab. I'll be doing/linking a simple playthrough video of it soon once I sort out some issues with my soundcard.
Thx for the review.

Wow.

An acoustic and a mic. This is the music Newgrounds needs more of. Fantastic.

thanks:)

hey man
i'm the one who took a snippet of this song for the composer, i didnt know it'd be well received as it was so i didnt ask permission, ontop of that i was young and dint think much. anyhow, thought i'd take the opportunity to thank you and apologise for not speaking to you about it beforehand.

i knew i was looking for a guitar song and i wanted one that really showed the appropriate emotion and level of quiet feeling this does, so thank you for making the best acoustic sound on the portal mate.

sincerely me

Kingbastard responds:

thanks man, thanks for using the bit of the trk, certainly gained me a few more reviews:)

Phenomenal...... absolutely phenomenal

This sounds so.... calm, and on top of all that, it's both amazing and suprising to me that I found music like this in the Portal. But I'm also glad that I wasn't disappointed also. Thanks for putting this up man, you just made my day very relaxing.