Reviews for "[ d i s t i l l ] (demo)"

Lyrics, must have.

Beautiful. If you ever get the chance to read this, could you send me the lyrics for this? I really love this song, but the microphone blurs out the words sometimes.

Kingbastard responds:

more like my singing blurs out the words:)

The lyrics are...

Respect you,
anymore

You never change
You're still the same
and I keep on asking myself......

You're a door, that
I can't get through
and yet you
Make these laws that
I won't abide to
I've tried to,
change

but you're still the same,
you'll never change

so I'll keep on asking myself,

Do I Still, Love you (x2)

"beautiful"

so awesome, this is pure poetry, you're so incredible really men, in the beginning you make me feel so sad, and it was so awesome, thank you so much for that sensation.

Kingbastard responds:

no prob:) glad you liked it.

Awesome

I've had this some running constantly now for quite a while and can't get enough of it, newgrounds needs more of this.

I read the comment that your putting on video lessons for this song, wondering how that is going, I would love to learn how to play this

Kingbastard responds:

there is a short vid up at the moment on youtube with me playing the basic verse section, you can find it here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFq4mZ lf3Ek (url without the space in) I'll be doing a full play through of it sometime in the future:)

As said before.

Newgrounds needs more of this :)
And even though I first heard ur song in the Composer, Im glad I heard it there.
U deserve the credits =D

thanks:)

Real nice mate...

Very nice piece, reminds me of a good friend of mines style of music... sounds beautiful, and dynamics are outstanding.

Thanks very much:)