Reviews for "[ d i s t i l l ] (demo)"

Incredible

This song is so touching and beautiful. I wish I could write songs like this, but I'm glad just to hear it anyway. I'll defiantly see about purchasing your stuff. :D

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks very much for the comment:)

My past..

Those lyrics fit exactly why I lossed a girl a month ago. Very touching. 100/100
~Akumin Beast~

Wonderful

Oh man, this music is so... so..., so amazing, so beatiful, i cry everytime when i hear this music ^-^, the lyric is so beatiful, so poetry, the instrumental song too.
Is this music yours? Can you send me the cipher, or some guitar pro file (if you use this program), i wanna play this music too (no, i won't copy, if it's yours ^-^, i only wanna play ^-^).
Have you other songs like this?

I'll give a 5/5 and a 10 or this song ^-^

Kingbastard responds:

Yes, It is my music:) I don't read or write music but I have made a short video of how to play the basics on Youtube. If you search for 'Kingbastard, Distill' on Youtube you'll find it.
There are some more acoustic songs on my profile here on Newgrounds, check out my songs...
Lovesick Ambulance
Matuit
Flesh & Bone
Not Another Love Song
I Am A Tree
Myheadisaballoon

...also, to check out the album these songs are from, go here: www.weeksy.bandcamp.com

Thanks for the comments:)

Excellent

This is really pretty, I found out about it from "The Composer." Your voice is wonderful, and your talent with the strings is great. Excellent work. I hope you continue to pursue your music making. I'd like to see your name on an album some day. And if that happens and if I've got the money, I'll buy that album, show it off, and recommend it to everyone. Keep up the great work.

Kingbastard responds:

thanks:) there is an album of my acoustic works here if you're interested... www.weeksy.bandcamp.com
It's available for download and on CD:)

Magic...

Oh my god ... man .. your music is magic .. your voice is beautiful and I feel completely the vibration of string .. oh wow man thank you for the music 5 / 5 10/10

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks for the review, much appreciated:)