Reviews for "[ d i s t i l l ] (demo)"

Stunning

Absolutely beautiful. There is little else I can say.

...

*Zooom* Kuh plink!* thats the sound of this going straight to the top of my favotires list, that had to be without a shadow of a doubt one of the greatest amateur songs I've ever heard, (amateur as in your an unpaid musician) i cant believe you cant read music, you must have a keen ear for it, 10/10 5/5 and a fave, pretty much all i can do really

Kingbastard responds:

very kind, cheers man, thanks for the review, much appreciated.

music score?

If possible, could you please send me the music score and lyrics for this song?
I will PM the adress to you if you say yes, thanks.

Kingbastard responds:

I've mentioned this in previous reviews.... I can't read or write music, or tablature, so I can't give you the score sorry, bnut if you check a few reviews down the lyrics are there, there's also a vid of me playing the trk on youtibe, just search for Kingbastard:)

...ohhhh, nice.

Could you make and submit an instrumental version? Nothing about your singing; it's just that the guitar invokes an emotion, but the lyrics specify the emotion in a slightly different way.

Kingbastard responds:

I won't be doing that, sorry, I understand/appreciate your point of view but the track is what it is:)
Cheers for the review.

beautiful

..sound and voice!
hope you will share a lot lot more soon :=)
like your stuff

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks. There's some more acoustic stuff on here if you have a look through my tunes, Cheers for the review