Reviews for "[ d i s t i l l ] (demo)"

Amazing piece.

Favorited it shortly after you posted it and every so often come back on so I can hear it. Very deserving of 5/5, 10/10.

cool man, thanks:)

WOW!!!

That was a brilliant acoustic song the lyrics, the guitar playing, and the overall emotion of this song was just WOW!!! You should really post the tab up for this song somewhere, because i would definitely like to learn it.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingbastard responds:

sorry, I don't write/read tab, but there is a vid on youtube where I play the main riff to help people learn it... search for 'Kingbastard How To Play Distill' in google and you'll find it:)

Thanks for the review.

I'd like to make a review...

...But why should I? It's perfect dude, I'm gonna be listening to this a few more times...then I'll try to play it myself...anyways, i havn't found a thing to critisize, so 10/10 5/5.

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks very much, hope you enjoy playing it:)

perfect

this song is perfect for what im going through right now man. thanks for making such a beautiful song to help me get through the pain. keep on making brilliant music, never stop

Kingbastard responds:

hahaha, i'll try my best, thanks:)

Love the song

Clean sound, nice voice to listen to and a nice word play, Distill/Do i still

thanks:)