Reviews for "Comet Magnum Episode 5"

It was a bad plot

The plot was bad. Boring. I like afro-head though.

you damn right

and a great sense of style this is. Ignorance is bliss in this case Ryoma, using a different style with this would completely change it and ruin it in my eyes.

Hopefully you will make more of these, if you're not keen on continuing with the series, make a feature film, a longer movie from it.

Anyway, love it and hope to see more soon.

mmark-oldflash responds:

Thanks. I felt the same away about not changing style. I mean, it's been doing good so far. I'll make up to 13 episodes then if you really want me to I'll come out with another 13 (although I myself don't even know how I'll write those up).

Nice

Im not even going 2 complaine on the graphics,cuz it makes the series what it is w/ its graphic style.This was a cool ep. of Comet Magnum,this would make a hella cool movie!

Will he ever b caught?

LOL where the hell did u dig up that crazy assed music?

dude realy

lose the no evidence thing.