Reviews for "Comet Magnum Episode 5"

Interesting

This movie seems like it was made mainly to tell a story, not action or graphics. I just couldn't get into the story line, seemed kinda boring to me. The people looked kinda Chinky, which was fitting for the music which was Japped out too. The music was stupid but it was catchy and is stuck in my head witch is why I gave it an 8.

mmark-oldflash responds:

FINALLY. Somebody actually mentions the story.

BiffTheTimid is so true... so true...

The script isn't written to well may I first say... It's like something out of a cheesy sci-fi flick and a crappy vigilante film. To support Biff, when you said "I drew the character the same way Golgo 13 and Lupin are drawn so I guess their all monkies too.", I have to say, they DO look like monkies. Sory to cut it to you... Also, the drawings were not very well drawn and the coloring was a little too much... Well anyway, I would stop embarrasing yourself and halt the series right there. But that's only my opinion, you don't have to take it, and I don't really care if you do. I just think it's intellegent advice to give to you.

one question

Where u guys get that LOADING BAR from. I saw it on like 20 flash movies already and its all same. Except u just dimed it a little. The movie was alirght - keep workin on it and its gonna be great. I just wanna know where u got the bar.

mmark-oldflash responds:

Thats kind of a dumb question. It's a downloadable .fla file from this site. The Newgrounds Preloader. Look at the bottom of the Portal.

You should listen to your reviews

Regardless of if your main character (and yourself) have "mutton chops", he still looks like a monkey. Therefore, it's very hard to take this series seriously. Also, every character you have is not drawn to proportion, and looks like they were drawn by a 12 yearold. You still use the same coloring technique, which completely disregards light sources, and doesn't look realistic at all. As for the dialogue, it's not the best written script I've ever seen, but it's not terrible. The only problem is is that its very confusing to tell who is speaking with all the dialogue boxes with different colored fonts that some times are comming out of the boxes. The backrounds aren't amazing either. Some area's were pretty decent, but others were a bit lacking. To sum things up, your main character truely does look like a monkey, all characters are out of proportion, your backrounds are bland, the dialogue is hard to read, and.... your main character looks like a monkey. Oh, and work on your animation.

mmark-oldflash responds:

Well, you didn't even mention the story, which I thought I did a great job on. If he looks like a monkey, then thats what you think. I drew the character the same way Golgo 13 and Lupin are drawn so I guess their all monkies too.