For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Comet Magnum Episode 5"

Nice

Im not even going 2 complaine on the graphics,cuz it makes the series what it is w/ its graphic style.This was a cool ep. of Comet Magnum,this would make a hella cool movie!

((( I LIKE IT )))

Nice work onthe characters, the story is cool, i also like that music at the start of the film, it gave it a sorta 70's style of film to it, it could be worked on for some clening up and better effects, i would say add some voices to the characters, and it will have a better outcome, nice flash though, hope to see more soon...

MOVIE COMMENTARY: Decent flash story...

~X~

It was a bad plot

The plot was bad. Boring. I like afro-head though.

Hey man thanks alot for using my audio!

It's nice to see that a good flash animator sees the value of the audio portal and puts it to good use! :) Even if a bunch of 15 year olds vote really negatively on 98% of the work in there........

you damn right

and a great sense of style this is. Ignorance is bliss in this case Ryoma, using a different style with this would completely change it and ruin it in my eyes.

Hopefully you will make more of these, if you're not keen on continuing with the series, make a feature film, a longer movie from it.

Anyway, love it and hope to see more soon.

mmark-oldflash responds:

Thanks. I felt the same away about not changing style. I mean, it's been doing good so far. I'll make up to 13 episodes then if you really want me to I'll come out with another 13 (although I myself don't even know how I'll write those up).