Reviews for "Space Duck"

Epic.

Just fucking epic.
I've listened to it for about an hour, and I must say that I with such a sweet melody, it doesn't even need a bass. The piano itself can play the bass. I thought I was going to miss it, but it's not necessary. That's a fantastic composition you've made there!
The piano melody is soo freaking catchy, and is beautiful. It's an awesome progression there.
If I could rate your work a 1000, I would. Nice job, fellow.

Catchy stuff!

My friends and I are playing this in our band. We did a year ago, at least... It's a really nice toon with a great chord progression, I think. Thanks for giving us a song that we could play and have fun with.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i'd love to hear your version of it if you can record it somehow

Really cool man

I don't know... it sounds like something Pink Floyd or some other psychedelic band would make... and by that I mean its really really good. I've got it on my iPod under "relaxing music". Love the flash too by the way. Keep it up dude.

You win a review!

Every now and then, I go on a NG Audio spree, and download a bunch of tracks at once. I only ever give a review to the one single track that particularly stands out for me, and tonight I am honored to present you with it. I keep coming back to the track, I find it very relaxing, and almost thought provoking. I find that it enhances my ability to focus, and generally mellows me out. I realize this review may not mean much to you, but compared to the 38 other tracks I downloaded today, 'Space Duck' takes the crown. Keep it up!

Nice Man

Yo Man This Is Real Nice, I Mean, Puts Me In A Good Mood. Fo' Real; It's Nice.