Reviews for "Melodic Convergence"

Awesome, i really loved it.

I dont have enough words to describe how good this is...

P.S.
Dont get me wrong, my English is to bad and I cant find more words than AWESOME, BRILLIANT and PERFECT!
Your track ir truly amazing!

VociferousMusic responds:

What a shame. :P

I like the nature FX at the beginning and the string drone. There’s a great, anticipatory vibe to the piece at the beginning, and the diversity and complexity of the sound design is phenomenal. The piece takes a little while to develop, and comes across as a patchwork of solos and phrases, like I am running through a great castle full of different themed rooms. This makes the arrangement feel a bit choppy, but at the same time tells a great story. The production quality is excellent here, and I’m especially impressed with the vocal sections (like at around 3:15). Can you make the vocal plug-ins say words that you write in? I love the intricacy of the percussion at around 4:45 and the entire celtic jam section. You also did a fairly good job of integrating the various cultures you explore here towards the end. Like I said, my main problem here is the lack of cohesion in the structuring, but otherwise you knocked it out of the park with this one - mixing, melodies, rhythmic content, sound design, etc. Congratulations on your hard work throughout this competition, VociferousMusic! ^_^

Mixing, mastering, and balance
2/2
Structure, transitions, phrasing, and variety
1.25/1.5
Melody, tonality, harmony, and texture
2/2
Instrumentation and sound design
Emotion, atmosphere, and catchiness
1.5/1.5
Originality and uniqueness
1/1
Overall (how do the elements above interact?)
Composite score
9.75/10

Holy fuck this track is lit

Thanks for the free trip around the world! This is amazing 5/5