Reviews for "videogames make me kill you"

Great music, with a thought provoking message

Dan Paladin's latest musical addition carries a hauntingly beautiful melody from start to finish, all the while forcing the listener to question the current state of videogames in the media. He breaks down the soggy myth of videogame-induced violence and inevitably uncovers the truth...that the anti-gaming activists' "evidence" supporting their claim is as solid as a piece of wet balsa wood. 'videogames make me kill you' is a think piece, and we all had better do some serious contemplating.

hmmm

i play on violent video games more than anything and i have almost a very small earge to kill at all lol sorry

awesome song 10/10 5/5

AWSOM!!!!!

IM NOT GONA KILL U CAUSE U AWSOM!!!!!

lol

Games don't need age ratings. Games need an I.Q. rating (i cant remember where i heard this but i think it's funny) (i mean who would be dumb enough to try a MK fatality in real life?... WTF!)

Must.....Play....CALL OF DUTY o_e

Very nice, but Video Games stretch any truths, So saying that, getting games to practice "violence" Would be strecthing, any truth to the matter.

Wow, what the hell makes me think that you really care about this lol

Epic Job bro!