Reviews for "Geoplex - Subvert"

Yes :) It's real Majestic.

Awesome

So good

OUTSTANDING mixing and mastering on this. Drop sounds crisp AF.

I like the melodies. Drop is my favorite part. Overall gets repetitive to me. I think this would have been much better as a way shorter song, like 2:30 would have been a great length.

Geoplex responds:

Hey man! Thanks for the feedback. I agree with your about the repetition, though I really enjoy reincorporating ideas into the second half of a song to give it some sense of "finality".

This certainly gives me some insight into why a fair few your songs tend to be on the shorter side though, which is interesting! :p

Lovely electro-house. All the sound design is great too, especially the phaser chords. The mixdown is nice and 'warm', too.

Keep it up!