Reviews for "Airborn (Pulstated)"

Realy Good

I always look forward to a pulsated song knowing that i am going to like it, even before I hear it. Your kicks are very well done, and the flow of this song is amazing. Once again man, you have created a really professional sounding song. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Szarko

Pulstate responds:

Thanks alot, its good that you have adjusted to the, '' Pulstated, '' theme and not just, Pulstate remix or w/e.

Cheers !

Great!

This is perfect it is so amazing! It makes you feel like your gently floating in water seeing everything go by, it is also good for sleeping! But in a good way! Keep up the good work, and don't stop coming out with song 'cause they're great!

Pulstate responds:

I won't stop, don't worry.

=)

omg...

dunno how you made this, but man this is freaking awesome for some one who's 15!

Pulstate responds:

Heh, i think it involved opening a music program and then going from there! =)

Friendly joke mate, thank you for a great review!

^_^

dude it's artest like you that keep me off limewire for techno, trance etc. YOU ROCK KEEP IT UP!!!!!!

Will do!

Check out More Than Words!

pure talent

its people like u who save this sight. u put effort n ur not 1 of thos fags who puts a zero on everything better then wat they got. I have respect for thos who do better then me and make me do better in what i do. LOVE this song go bigger then newgrounds. N if any one gives this a zero or a bad grade go suck a dick and get ur ass fucked because u deserve it. once again man great work ull be hearing from me alot more if u got more songs comeing. GO BIG DUDE!

Pulstate responds:

Thanks mate, i intend on going big, but retaining my head on the ground, i don't want to be a superstar but an influence. :)

Check out my blog !