Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "The Beautiful Savage"

MMD, Sculpter of Emotions

I am very glad you came back to bless us with another of your pieces, it is always a pleasure to listen to them. And yes, to me, in the classical genre, you are the master of emotion, MaestroRage/Sorrow is master of world building, and..well..I'm still waiting to come up with more catagories in my head of classical music for others to fulfill..

Anyway..as we enter this beautiful sentiment, we hear a reverbed, echoing piano, spilling out it's heart for us...It is then reassured by the voices in the strings and percussion, and becomes more confident in it's melody..and as the beat drops out, the piano once again spills out emotion beyond what was believed as possible..
Now, at 1:40 this voice grows in confidence, and even rage, and as the anger (strings) build up within it the voice seems ready to burst...until...with a burst of consolement, the piano realizes it's faults, and as it moves on with more confidence then ever, what it thought was it's anger (strings) turn out not to just be anger, but a companion of life..At the end of the song, we here a release of what piano was keeping stored up inside, finally reaching true peace..and as it drifts away..we will remember.

Very nice composition you have here, I'm glad you haven't lost that musical talent ;). Once again..I REALLY like the intro to this song ^^, so much emotion.

5/5, 10/10, flawless in it's form and movement..thanks for submitting again!

~TheWisestMagi~

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Well... Sculpter of Emotions... that quite the title. I thank you kindly for it.

I always love the visions people get from listening to my work. It's really inspiring. Hehe no I didn't lose my talent after all this time.

I look forward to listening to your work.

Thanks again.