Reviews for "The Beautiful Savage"

Definitely a great sound

You are back and you didn't lose any of your good sense for music. ;)
As someone already said the feeling of this piece matches with Requiem for a Dream nearly perfectly.
Everythings fine, from the piano work to the damped (distorted?) drums.
n1 really!

keep it up!

MilkMan-Dan responds:

I will certainly keep it up, man I would be so lost without my sense for music wouldn't I?

Requiem for a Dream is a great piece and I'm proud to have the comparison drawn.

Thanks mate. And Take care.

MMD

by far...

your best piece, and the best piece newgrounds has to offer. please keep making more!

Wow, this suprised me!

At first I thought it was just going to be soft silent beats that expressed a somber yet supressed feel. The addition of the acid drums was a unique and beautiful move. It ripped that silent emotion from the soul and it allowed it become desparation. " I am in pain why don't you hear me?!" That is what this expressed to me. A strong mix of emotion done with the right instruments and it was long enough to get your complete thought across. Very good work, and beautiful, absolutely beautiful song overall.

Nice

The muted drums really give it the "savage" feel, which contrast nicely with the 'beautiful' part coming from the piano.

Conjurs up images of a remorseful medieval combatant. Nicely done.

beautiful........

I was watching Primal Wars and one of the things that made that movie was this beautiful and haunting track . Im starting to hear more of your works.