Reviews for "The Beautiful Savage"

Beautiful

This deserves to be a song at the end of a mighty battle of modern war fare when the people almost die and a few strong survivors make it. (thats only the start at this song) then it should be where aliens retreat to there home planet.. lol very nice soothing song i could fall asleep to this very quickly at bed time :D

Pretty cool.

Not much to say on this one, great stuff though. The dull drums kind of bothered me, maybe make something a bit more clear sounding drum-wise? And it sounded like there was an awkward tempo change around the 2 minute mark. Not sure if you did that on purpose or not, sounded kind of weird though. All in all, good stuff though.

absolutely outstanding!

this is great m8 i hope u bring out more i could see this in a movie in the sad ending where everyone dies and gets realy emotional awsesome

Fuckign awesome man!

I feell like this could be used to make a horror movie sound track. In fact , I've actaully made a music video for my fanfic. Well not a music video, more like a trailer. This is epic! Great job. I expeshily loved the that light intersterment you put in that made an echo-y feeling to it. Sorry, I probably spelled a lot of words wrong, cause' its late and my spelling brain isn't exactly working. But I just wanted to let you know you have the best song on here yet!

soo soo..

so soothing mn i allmost drifted into my subcontiousness nice work man

5/5

call meh jonny maple if u want

MilkMan-Dan responds: