Reviews for "Glitched - War"

i love the mood, it remembers me 2 much of a famous song...if u want 2 compare the little coincedence: Moment of Love by Art of Noise...anyway, keep it up...moved and still moves me!

Curruff responds:

Thanks for the feedback! Although, I just want to say that this song was 100% original, even if it does resemble a different song. I try to make original content, and it's hard to check with this kind of stuff.

Might use this for gmd level..not sure yet, but it's pretty perfect for something short. Nice.

Curruff responds:

Thank you! If you do make a level, make sure to let me know. I'd love to see the level you make!

I like it !!!! It's good !

Thank you!

Good

Curruff responds:

Thank

Mmmmm not bad tbh. Might use it for a gd level. Not sure yet

Curruff responds:

Thanks! Make sure to let me know if you do make a GD level, I'd love to see my song in your level.